Now that you've signed up for the "LoveNotes for Lovers" e-ZINE, you'll be receiving our e-mail communications. To ensure delivery of these communications,
you will want to add:
domain to your safe list or e-mail address book.
If you are not sure how to add an address to your e-mail safe list, check with your e-mail service provider.
Refer to following instructions if you are using Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, or
To ensure that "LoveNotes for Lovers" e-ZINE communications are not sent to your Hotmail Junk e-mail folder, you can add our e-ZINE e-mail address or
domain (A domain is the portion of the e-mail address that comes after @ -- e.g. @ mail.vresp.com) to your Hotmail Safe List.
- Go to the Options page. (upper right of screen)
- On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk e-mail Protection.
- Click on Safe List.
- Type the domain, mail.vresp.com, and then click Add.
- Click OK.
AOL 7, 8
To ensure that you receive any of our e-mail communications, place an e-mail ID in your AOL 'Address Book'. Here's how:
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls
- Select the screen name to which the daily quote is sent
- Now choose 'Customize Mail Controls' For This Screen Name
- For AOL 7.0, include in the section, "exclusion and inclusion parameters", the domains from which the daily quote e-mail is sent: mail.vresp.com
- For AOL 8.0, choose "Allow mail from AOL Members and addresses listed"
- Type: mail.vresp.com
- Click Add.
- Choose "Ok" displayed at the bottom.
The best way to ensure that you will receive our e-ZINE e-mail communications is to place an e-mail ID in your "Person I know" buddy list.
All mail you receive from this e-mail ID will pass through the filters. So, make sure that you add:
Yahoo mail uses combination of bulk mail folders and filters. If you are not receiving any of our e-mail communications, check your "Bulk Mail,”
locate the filtered "LoveNotes for Lovers" e-ZINE e-mail communications, and choose "this is not Spam," next to the "From" field.
Or to create a filter for our e-ZINE e-mail communications:
In Yahoo mail, click the "Mail Options" link on the top-right navigation bar, and then choose "Filters" located on the left
side of the page, under the Spam column.
To create a new filter, click the "Add Filter" link on the Filters page.
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, select the one of the following headers: From, To/Cc, Subject, or Body to match.
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made. For example: contains, ends with.
- Enter the text string to compare. For example: @mail.vresp.com.
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: LoveNotes for Lovers e-ZINE. Note you can create a
folder by selecting [new folder].
- If you have more than one filter, you'll also see "up" and "down" arrows to the right of the filter list. Use these
buttons to select the placement of your new filter within your existing sequence of filters. Filter order is important because Filter 1 will be the
first filter applied to an incoming message, Filter 2 will be the next, and so on until a match is made or all filters are passed. If no filters match
an incoming message, it will be delivered to your inbox.
Be sure to click the "Add Filter" button to put your new filter into effect, after you've selected a folder in which to file the e-mail.
Online Help for Yahoo Mail:
Setting Junk e-mail Filters in Outlook
In Outlook, the Junk e-mail Filter is turned on by default. The first time Outlook moves a message to the Junk e-mail folder, it will notify you
with a dialog box.
To change junk e-mail settings in Outlook:
- On the Tools menu, select Options.
- In the Options dialog box, in the e-mail section, click Junk e-mail.
- Choose the level of junk e-mail message protection you want. Click OK.
To add a sender to your Safe Senders List:
- Right-click on a message from the sender.
- Point to Junk e-mail, and click "add sender to Safe Senders"
Outlook Online Help: